[asterisk-users] How to defer SDP in ACK for unit testing purposes
oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 02:27:56 CDT 2018
I think I met a case similar to the one solved by  . Quoting this case :
* res_pjsip: Handle deferred SDP hold/unhold properly.
Some SIP devices indicate hold/unhold using deferred SDP reinvites. In
other words, they provide no SDP in the reinvite.
A typical transaction that starts hold might look something like this:
* Device sends reinvite with no SDP
* Asterisk sends 200 OK with SDP indicating sendrecv on streams.
* Device sends ACK with SDP indicating sendonly on streams.
Now, I would like to configure an Asterisk instance to act as those SIP
devices, ie to defer all SDP signaling in ACK.
This is for testing purpose as I would like to reproduce in a lab an issue
with those SIP devices.
1. Is it possible ? I can use any Asterisk version for implementation.
2. Alternatively, do you know any softphone "implementing SDP in ACK" ?
3. Alternatively, do you know any SIP hardphone implementing this ?
4. Suggestions ?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the asterisk-users