[asterisk-users] Dropped calls when all DAHDI lines in use

John Novack SCII_U jnovack at comcast.net
Mon Oct 8 16:29:41 CDT 2018

Have you given any thought to moving to at least a current supported version 13?
Asterisk 11 has been EOL for some time now
I doubt you will get a resolution to a version no longer supported.
Moving to the latest version 13 should be relatively quick and painless, and if the issue persists you might find more assistance.

John Novack

--
Dog is my Co-Pilot