[asterisk-users] Send QueueMemberAdded Event via AMI

Systemmanagement systemmanagement at decoit.de
Tue Nov 27 00:18:16 CST 2018

Hi Joshua,

thank you for the quick answer. We will take a look at the code and
maybe patch it for this purpose for us.

best regards

--
B.Sc. Frank Koch

Systemmanagement

DECOIT GmbH
Fahrenheitstraße 9
D-28359 Bremen

Tel.: +49-421-596064-20
Fax: +49-421-596064-09
E-Mail: koch at decoit.de
Web: https://www.decoit.de

Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 21533
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Kai-Oliver Detken