[asterisk-users] Queue member not local - PJSIP - Asterisk 16

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Thu Nov 22 10:59:17 CST 2018

Hi all,

I want to set dynamic queue with non local members. I create an
extension 115 in [localEP] context which is doing the job, eg calls to
this extension are forwarded to the non local endpoint (which is an IP
phone connected to an external Asterisk 13 version). Phones are SNOM.

Queue looks like this (all members defines the same one, test purpose):

deblix9*CLI> queue show q301
q301 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'ringall' strategy (0s holdtime, 0s
talktime), W:0, C:0, A:18, SL:0.0%, SL2:94.4% within 60s
    Members:
       PJSIP/TOOTAI115 at TOOTAiAudio (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic)
(Invalid) has taken no calls yet
       PJSIP/PPermis115 (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (Not in use) has
taken no calls yet
       Local/115 at localEP/n (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (Invalid) has
taken no calls yet
    No Callers

where Local/115 is the working extension I spoke above. The
PJSIP/TOOTAI115 being the external member. If I display DEVICE_STATE in
dialplan, I get the INVALID status as shown above.

I also tried to setup an PPermis115 peer in a phone and modify features
to forward all calls. This doesn't work either getting below about when
calling the queue:

PJSIP/PPermis115-000000d3 connected line has changed. Saving it until
answer for PJSIP/PPermis102-000000d1
     -- Forwarding PJSIP/PPermis102-000000d1 to '125' prevented.
[continuously]

Is there a way to force the state of a member or to tell to a queue to
call a member anyway even if the state is invalid? Other solution?

Thanks for any hint

Regards

--
Daniel