[asterisk-users] Ports that voip hackers seem to be interested in

Steve Murphy murf at parsetree.com
Sat Nov 3 20:51:58 CDT 2018

To any that might be interested, below is a list of ports, preceded by the
frequency.
Personally, I find it interesting that port 5038 is now of such interest to
hackers. This data spans about a day of access attempts. A total of 67
systems (different source IP addresses) participated in this "survey".

These were logged when we dropped their packets.

      1 137
      1 1521
      1 161
      1 2049
     27 21
      1 21007
     25 22
      1 23
      1 29007
      1 3044
      1 3049
      2 3128
      1 3145
      1 3306
      1 3389
      1 345
      1 3496
      1 3543
      1 40007
      1 4300
      1 4337
      1 4343
     60 443
      1 445
      1 4451
      1 447
      1 4730
      2 4786
      1 4949
      2 5000
   1761 5038
   2130 5060
      1 5432
      1 5911
      1 5985
      1 7000
      1 7070
      1 7547
      1 7786
     42 80
      1 8000
      3 8080
      5 8088
      1 8443
      1 873
      1 8889
      1 9124
      2 9191

I hope those of you with internet accessible systems are following best
practices!

murf

--

Steve Murphy