[asterisk-users] Dial to FastAGI application appears as 1-second CDR - how do I fix?

Alex Villací­s Lasso a_villacis at palosanto.com
Mon May 28 11:36:40 CDT 2018

In my application, I am using AMI to run an Originate command between a channel and a dialplan application (NOT a context). In my case, the application I want to invoke is FastAGI. The Originate AMI command works correctly, but Asterisk generates a very
short (0-1s) duration for the CDR that results from this call, regardless of the time spent running the FastAGI application. I want the CDR duration to reflect the time spent in the entirety of the call, as is normal for ordinary calls. What should I do? I
am running Asterisk 11.25.3 .