[asterisk-users] More testing

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Wed May 23 10:20:26 CDT 2018

I got excited when I saw 8 new messages on the Asterisk list-serve this
morning, What discussions must be happening I thought!

You are a tease sir.

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 7:58 PM, Matt Fredrickson <creslin at digium.com>
wrote:

> More testing.  Test test test. :-)
>
> --
> Matthew Fredrickson
> Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager
>
> --
>
> Check out the new Asterisk community forum at: https://community.asterisk.
> org/
>
> New to Asterisk? Start here:
>
> asterisk-users mailing list

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein