[asterisk-users] Looking for better fax handling

D'Arcy Cain darcy at VybeNetworks.com
Tue May 22 05:13:56 CDT 2018

On 2018-05-21 08:04 PM, John Kiniston wrote:
> Lock files.
>
> Create one when you start sending the fax, on your retry process check
> for a lock file and if one exists don't retry.

Your suggestion is to create a lock file for each fax (there could be
many concurrent ones) and have the dialplan remove it on either success
or failure?  That sounds doable.  I will give that some thought.

Other than that, does my method seem like a reasonable approach?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Vybe Networks Inc.