[asterisk-users] IFTIME and timezones

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Mar 28 18:52:14 CDT 2018

Hello,

Considering we're in the apex of daylight savings time confusions
worldwide, I was wondering if there's a way to make IFTIME()
timespecs take timezone information. We have offices around the
globe that are being handled by a common Asterisk instance, and it
seems otherwise impossible to enforce time-based extension flows.

If not, then is this something to consider to be added to Asterisk?

Thanks for any feedback,

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/

anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it
requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success.
                                                      -- oscar wilde

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net