[asterisk-users] invite to conference by a call file

Atux Atux atuxnull at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:34:07 CDT 2018

Hi. in my system i have a conference room where someone can call it eg 698
dial the PIN eg 1234 and enter the room as a user. The admin enters in
through a different number and PIN.  I would like to have a call file and
call all participants eg 610-619 at certain time of the day and give them
access to the conference.
During my try i managed to create a call file where it calls the a SIP
phone and it can hear the monkeys (just for test).
here is the call file
Channel: SIP/601
MaxRetries: 2
RetryTime: 60
WaitTime: 30
Context: call-file-test
Extension: 10

and here is the entry in extensions.conf

[call-file-test]
exten => 10,1,Answer()
exten => 10,n,Wait(1)
exten => 10,n,Playback(tt-monkeys)
exten => 10,n,Wait(1)
exten => 10,n,Hangup()

i did not manage to make it call more SIP phones and invite them to the
conference

Any ideas please?