[asterisk-users] Bank holidays read from file?

Ludovic Gasc gmludo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:41:29 CDT 2018

An example, you need to change the URL with Google ical URL.

[tests.28]
type = ical              ;  type of calendar--currently supported: ical,
caldav, exchange, or ews
url = http://127.0.0.1:7999/tests/cache/calendars/28.ics   ; URL to shared
calendar (Zimbra example)
refresh = 1             ; refresh calendar every n minutes
timeframe = 1           ; number of minutes of calendar data to pull for
each refresh period

--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)

>>> url=https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/atuxnull@gmail.com/events/