[asterisk-users] Asterisk server as TLS/SRTP

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Mon Mar 5 05:19:04 CST 2018

On Monday 05 March 2018 at 12:06:51, Atux Atux wrote:

> Hi. I have an Asterisk Server (A) where it acts as the main gateway to
> offer services.
> There are different asterisk servers (B -D) that connect as extensions to
> the Server A.

Why not use IAX?

How about https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Secure+Calling+Tutorial
or https://wiki.vpsget.com/index.php/Asterisk_11_with_TLS_and_SRTP_on_Centos_6

> I am running asterisk 11.

TLS has been available since 1.6 and SRTP since 1.8, so 11 should have no
problems.

Regards,

Antony.

--
If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it,
we'd be so simple that we couldn't.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.