[asterisk-users] Blacklist failed attempts

Atux Atux atuxnull at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:02:37 CST 2018

Hi. I would like to protect my system from failed attempts. I would like to
ask if there is a way to do a blacklist for certain amount of time
consecutive attempts from the same IP. For example if we have an IP that
gets a wrong passwd an it had tried more than 3 times the last 5 minutes,
blacklist it for an hour. I have tried to implement it through fail2ban,
but it doe snot seem to work for my asterisk implementation.
Is there any other way?