[asterisk-users] Asterisk not matching longest prefix with include

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Tue Jun 26 18:31:25 CDT 2018

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 7:28 PM, Doug Lytle <support at drdos.info> wrote:

> On 06/26/2018 07:20 PM, Dovid Bender wrote:
>
> Doug,
>
> I tried that as well. Even with my dialplan looking like this:
>

> Ordering by includes works for me under Asterisk 11 and 13
>
> What does the output of the below show?
>
> dialplan show from-external
>
> Doug

It shows:
fingerprint1*CLI> dialplan show from-external
[ Context 'from-external' created by 'pbx_config' ]
  '1234' =>         1. Noop()
 [extensions.conf:2]
  '_X.' =>          1. Noop(CALL IS COMING INTO FROM EXTERNAL CONTEXT)
[extensions.conf:7]
                    2. Noop(IP: ${CHANNEL(recvip)})
 [extensions.conf:8]
                    3. Noop(CALLED NUMBER: ${EXTEN})
[extensions.conf:9]
                    4. Ringing()
[extensions.conf:10]
                    5. WaitExten(15)
[extensions.conf:11]
                    6. Congestion()
 [extensions.conf:12]
                    7. Hangup()
 [extensions.conf:13]
  Include =>        'test'
[pbx_config]

-= 2 extensions (8 priorities) in 1 context. =-

I am going to build Asterisk 14, 13 etc. to see if I can re-produce on
those versions.