[asterisk-users] GSM card or GSM adaptor?

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 03:05:38 CDT 2018

Hello;
I need to be able to send and receive voice calls through GSM network, so do I need GSM adaptor that will be connected to FXO port or I can use GSM card that can be connected to PCI or PCI-E slot in the computer and asterisk can see this card through dahdi channel?I am afraid that if I used GSM card (PCI or PCI-E) then I need special channels other than dahdi to be installed to be able to use it for calls, and I do not know in this case if the channels will be configured as dahdi channels or what?
RegardsBilal

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android