[asterisk-users] Recommended Linux version or how to compile DAHDI on Fedora?

John Novack jnovack at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 08:39:33 CDT 2018

CentOS 6 is still supported, and does have a 32 bit version
I believe version 6 is supported until 2020, which may give you enough time to update your hardware!

I am running CentOS 6.9 32 bit version, and had a problem with the ( then ) latest Dahdi 2.11
I believe the issues have now been fixed, and am currently building a 64 bit version on another machine

YMMV

John Novack

--

Dog is my Co-pilot