[asterisk-users] getting real sip status after dial

Eric Wieling ewieling at nyigc.com
Sat Jun 9 14:16:50 CDT 2018

I think HANGUPCAUSE is channel agnostic.

See: core show function HANGUPCAUSE

Some thing like this IIRC:
     Set(my_cause=${HANGUPCAUSE(${CHANNEL(name)},tech)})

Remember the incoming leg of the call and the outgoing leg of the call
are different channels.  Make sure you are giving HANGUPCAUSE the
correct channel.

--
http://help.nyigc.net/