[asterisk-users] AMI manager logins - omitting from logging output?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Thu Jun 7 04:01:01 CDT 2018

On Thursday 07 June 2018 at 10:44:15, Tony Mountifield wrote:

> In article <201806070119.51560>, Antony Stone wrote:
> >
> > Is there any way to tell AMI that I don't want it to log login attempts -
> > or, to put it another way, is there any way to tell the logger module to
> > ignore AMI?
>
> Look in /etc/asterisk/manager.conf for the option "displayconnects =
> yes/no".
>
> It can be set globally in [general] or individually in [ServiceCheck] (for
> example).

Lovely - thank you.

I've never seen that option in any manager documentation before, and it's not
in the default file from Debian (Stretch).

Oddly, though, changing it and then doing a "manager reload" had no effect; I
had to restart Asterisk for the setting to work.

Cheers,

Antony.

--
When you find yourself arguing with an idiot,
you should first of all make sure that the other person isn't doing the same

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.