[asterisk-users] AMI manager logins - omitting from logging output?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Wed Jun 6 18:19:51 CDT 2018

Hi.

Is there any way to eliminate AMI manager logins from the logging output
(without just turning the log level down and thereby losing lots of other stuff
as well)?

I'm running Asterisk 13.14.1 as a backend service to LVS/IPVS, and using the
AMI login as the "service alive" check to see which backend servers are
available to take new commands.

This results in lots of

[Jun  7 00:15:19]   == Manager 'ServiceCheck' logged on from 10.100.42.254
[Jun  7 00:15:19]   == Manager 'ServiceCheck' logged off from 10.100.42.254

entries appearing in the console whenever I'm doing something else on the
machine, which is pretty distracting.

Is there any way to tell AMI that I don't want it to log login attempts - or,
to put it another way, is there any way to tell the logger module to ignore
AMI?

Thanks,

Antony.

--
I conclude that there are two ways of constructing a software design: One way
is to make it so simple that there are _obviously_ no deficiencies, and the

 - C A R Hoare

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.