[asterisk-users] Using ControlPlayback with AWS S3

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Wed Jun 6 05:18:36 CDT 2018

On Wednesday 06 June 2018 at 12:02:38, Dovid Bender wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have tested ControlPlayback and grabbed files via an apache server with
> no issue.

ControlPlayback is an Asterisk dialplan function.

How have you integrated this with Apache?

> I want to be able to grab files via aws S3 which would require me to add some
> headers to authenticate.

Presumably you mean you need to add some headers to an HTTP reuqest?

> Is there any way to have Asterisk add headers or would I need a http proxy
> in the middle?

Where and how is Asterisk making an HTTP request at all?

I don't really understand the connection between Apache/HTTP and
ControlPlayback.  They're two quite separate things to me.

Antony.

--
Archaeologists have found a previously-unknown dinosaur which seems to have
had a very large vocabulary.  They've named it Thesaurus.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.