[asterisk-users] How to execute priorities following a caller hangup in a successful Dial?

David P davidswalkabout at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 04:33:58 CDT 2018

Thanks, Anthony.

I added both 'g' and 'F' options. Now, when the caller hangs-up, my cleanup
code is run by both the caller channel and the peer channel, but I only
want the caller channel to do that.

Also, when the peer hangs-up, there is no execution of the priorities
following the Dial.

Finally, is there a way to reset all globals, maybe as a variant of
"dialplan reload"?