[asterisk-users] Asterisk indication tones per channel

Sam Basan sbasan at bluebe.net
Fri Jul 27 10:44:23 CDT 2018

Hi All,

I never had to face this issue and when needed I thought I could set the
relevant country indication tone per channel, the same as setting language
per channel.

I need to play indication tone per specific channel country. Meaning, there
are channels set to X country and some to Y and each should play his own
country tones.

Is someone knows how to set channel country?

The default country in indication.conf file is not good for me.

I googled and find no topic for this issue nor any solution.

Thanks in advance

Office:  +972-77-6662000                      E-mail:
<mailto:sbasan at bluebe.net> sbasan at bluebe.net

מרכזיות לעסקים בענן                                Web:
<http://www.bluebe.net/> http://www.bluebe.net

---
הודעת דוא"ל זו נבדקה לאיתור וירוסים על ידי תוכנת האנטי-וירוס של avast.