[asterisk-users] Core show channels concise = deprecated

Richard Mudgett rmudgett at digium.com
Tue Jul 3 07:32:31 CDT 2018

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 7:49 PM, Telium Support Group <support at telium.ca>
wrote:

> I want to get a list of all active channels from the AM.  I’ve been using
> ‘core show channels concise’ (as a commands from the AMI) but I see in the
> documentation that the command is deprecated and will be removed.
>

> What’s the best way to get the equivalent from the AMI?

The equivalent AMI action is: CoreShowChannels.

You can see what AMI actions are available by issuing this CLI command:
manager show commands
For what you want you can issue the CLI command: manager show command
CoreShowChannels
Or you can go to the wiki
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+13+AMI+Actions
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+13+ManagerAction_CoreShowChannels