[asterisk-users] "Cannot write OGG/Opus streams. Sorry" - any ideas?

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 17:18:02 CST 2018

Oh. Ok, thanks for the quick response. Any idea of a workaround, or when it
might be implemented? It's just that most of the speech recognition
services now prefer opus. I can transcode with Sox, but that just puts
another (short) delay and process into pipeline. Not a complaint, just a
question.

Thanks.