[asterisk-users] asterisk mysql contacts

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 10:26:28 CST 2018

use func_odbc, create a new function that does a lookup.

[CALLERID]
prefix=LOOKUP
dsn=MyDB
readsql=SELECT CALLERID from MyNames where CallerIdNum =
'${SQL_ESC(${ARG1})}'

exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(NAME)=LOOKUP_CALLERID(${CALLERID(NUM)}))

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 6:16 AM, Atux Atux <atuxnull at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi. i have an asterisk 11 installation that i run in my soho environment.
> My system has mysql to store all the cdrs.
> I would like make use of the mysql and store numbers and names. eg
> +4922123456789 "Atux Null". So when the +4922123456789 calls in my system
> the name "Atux Null" will pop up next to the number.
> at the moment i have a database called MyNames in mysql that has this
> information, but i do not know how to make the dialplan read from this
> database.
> I would like to ask if there is a way to implement this easily in my
> dialplan, please.
>

> --
>
> Check out the new Asterisk community forum at: https://community.asterisk.
> org/
>
> New to Asterisk? Start here:
>
> asterisk-users mailing list

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein