[asterisk-users] asterisk mysql contacts

Atux Atux atuxnull at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 07:16:04 CST 2018

Hi. i have an asterisk 11 installation that i run in my soho environment.
My system has mysql to store all the cdrs.
I would like make use of the mysql and store numbers and names. eg
+4922123456789 "Atux Null". So when the +4922123456789 calls in my system
the name "Atux Null" will pop up next to the number.
at the moment i have a database called MyNames in mysql that has this
information, but i do not know how to make the dialplan read from this
database.
I would like to ask if there is a way to implement this easily in my
dialplan, please.