[asterisk-users] Duplicate CDR's in Mysql

Mike Diehl mdiehlenator at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 16:22:13 CST 2018

Hi all,

I have a problem I've not seen before.  My Asterisk server stores CDR's via mysql, and I'm getting duplicate records.

For example:

mysql> select uniqueid,count(*) from cdr  group by uniqueid having count(*)>1;
+--------------------------+----------+
| uniqueid                 | count(*) |
+--------------------------+----------+
| server12-1515090905.2182 |        5 |
| server12-1515091190.2215 |        3 |
+--------------------------+----------+
2 rows in set (0.68 sec)

If I query for each uniqueid, I see that the records are identical.  I have a Perl script that goes through and removes the duplicates.  Otherwise, EVERY CDR would be duplicated.

Now, my Asterisk server was configured with multiple CDR backends, but I unloaded those modules.  Here is what I have configured during run-time:

*CLI> cdr show status

Call Detail Record (CDR) settings
----------------------------------
  Logging:                    Enabled