[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13.19.0 Now Available

Binarus lists at binarus.de
Fri Jan 12 00:51:18 CST 2018

On 11.01.2018 20:51, Asterisk Development Team wrote:
> The Asterisk Development Team would like to announce the release of
> Asterisk 13.19.0.
> This release is available for immediate download at
> http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
>
> The release of Asterisk 13.19.0 resolves several issues reported by the
> community and would have not been possible without your participation.
>
> *Thank you!*

Thank you very much for caring so much about security and bug fixes!

But in this case, I am slightly worried. I saw the announcements for
version 13 and version 15, but no announcement for version 14 yet. The
website currently still offers 14.7.5 for download.

Could this be one of the rare cases where 13 and 15 needed security
fixes, but 14 didn't?

Thank you very much,

Binarus