[asterisk-users] how do i enable call features??

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 16:17:22 CST 2018

There's some example code in the Dial-Users context of the basic-pbx
samples that might be of use in implementing it.

They are checking a DEVICE_STATE to see if a phone is BUSY, You could
change it to be a database call or implement custom device states and check
those.

wrapping your test case in an ExecIF statement that uses the DB_EXISTS
function to see if the database field you are checking is valid so you
don't get errors about non existent entries.

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+11+Function_DB_EXISTS