[asterisk-users] Can't compile Asterisk on Fedora server

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Jan 10 09:52:04 CST 2018

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 10:28:42AM -0500, Tech Support wrote:

> All;
>
>     I have a Fedora 26 server that I am trying to compile
> asterisk-certified-13.13-cert6 on. However, I'm getting the following
> errors. I'm also having a tough time trying to compile Dahdi. I'm not sure
> what I'm missing, but if anyone else is running Fedora, I'd really
> appreciate any help at all.
>
> Thanks Much;
>
> John V.
>

> make[1]: Leaving directory
> '/usr/src/asterisk-certified-13.13-cert6/menuselect'
>
>    [CC] tcptls.c -> tcptls.o
>
> tcptls.c: In function 'tcptls_stream_close':
>
> tcptls.c:401:20: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type 'SSL {aka
> struct ssl_st}'
>
>     if (!stream->ssl->server) {
>
>                     ^~

When I want to bisect something, I know that if I need to go back far
enough, I need ./configure --without-ssl # :-(

Asterisk 13.14.0 includes basic OpenSSL 1.1.0 support. I have no idea if
anybody wants to backport it. Look at the log of main/tcptls.c in branch
13 in git to see the relevant patches. I suppose hopefully they'll apply
cleanly.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com