[asterisk-users] Mixmonitor with b option

Bertrand LUPART - Linkeo.com bertrand.lupart at linkeo.com
Mon Jan 8 12:54:46 CST 2018

On 8 Jan 2018, at 18:44, Dovid Bender <dovid at telecurve.com> wrote:
> On Jan 8, 2018 11:35 AM, "Carlos Chavez" <cursor at telecomab.mx> wrote:
>>     We are running 13.8.4 at the moment which was the latest when deployed.  I guess the patch never made it to the trunk.  The problem with running a script to cleanup is that you may drag files that are open at the moment but still at 44 bytes because they are still waiting to be bridged.  I may start using subdirectories as you mention but that means I will still have lots of empty files to deal with.
>
> Include in your script to only look at files that are x minutes old. For instance if a file has not been touched in over an hour chances are the call is over.

Alternatively, you could run a command by MixMonitor() which 'Will be executed when the recording is over.' This command would check if MIXMONITOR_FILENAME is 44 bytes or less and act accordingly.

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Application_MixMonitor

--
Bertrand LUPART

Linkeo.com - 23, rue des grands Augustins - 75006 Paris