[asterisk-users] sip trunk with social media

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Thu Jan 4 03:33:52 CST 2018

On Thursday 04 January 2018 at 01:27:59, bilal ghayyad wrote:

> Hello
> It will be amazing if possible to do sip trunk with any of social media
> providers like: whatsapp, facebook, imo, viber, ... etc

To the best of my knowledge none of the services you mention either operate
over SIP or provide SIP connectivity to their systems.

Therefore I agree with you; it would be amazing if this were possible.

Antony.

--
This space intentionally has nothing but text explaining why this space has
nothing but text explaining that this space would otherwise have been left

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.