[asterisk-users] Set external CID but retain internal extension in CDR...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomab.mx
Thu Feb 22 12:10:51 CST 2018

     Usually phone companies set the outgoing CallerID for you but
recently we got control over that and are now setting the outgoing
Calleir ID ourselves.  My problem now is that the CDR will put the
outgoing CID in the CDR instead of the extension that dialed and that
causes problems for reports.  What is the proper way to set outgoing CID
and keeping the original extension number in the CDR?

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)8116-9161