[asterisk-users] how to make International calls from asterisk PBX

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Mon Feb 12 05:30:06 CST 2018

On Monday 12 February 2018 at 12:25:00, Uzma Anjum wrote:

> Hello...
>
> I'm running asterisk-13 and international calls are not working in it.How
> can I make it work.Can anyone please tell me.

We are sorry, but all our telepaths and clairvoyants are busy dealing with
other queries right now.

Please supply us with more information about how you are currently trying to
place international calls, and what error messages you get in response, and we
may be able to help you.

Alternatively you may wait for someone to obtain the magical inspiration which
enables them to diagnose your problem without any details to work from.

Regards,

Antony.

--
There are two possible outcomes:

 If the result confirms the hypothesis, then you've made a measurement.
 If the result is contrary to the hypothesis, then you've made a discovery.

 - Enrico Fermi

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.