[asterisk-users] asterisk is not seeing my queues in database

Dominic wallnut.monkeys at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:46:34 CST 2018

I enabled the logs on the mysql database and ran :

realtime load queues name cou0002-test

in the mysql log I can see that the proper select statement is being
executed:
2018-12-04T16:29:27.253094Z       229 Query     SET SESSION TRANSACTION
ISOLATION LEVEL READ COMMITTED
2018-12-04T16:29:27.254384Z       229 Prepare   SELECT * FROM queues WHERE
name = ?
2018-12-04T16:29:27.254902Z       229 Execute   SELECT * FROM queues WHERE
name = 'cou0002-test'
2018-12-04T16:29:27.255606Z       229 Close stmt

I also ran the query (SELECT * FROM queues WHERE name = 'cou0002-test') on
the db and I do get a result.