[asterisk-users] asterisk is not seeing my queues in database

Dominic wallnut.monkeys at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 07:50:49 CST 2018

Hi I am facing an issue where asterisk cannot see the queues that exist in
my database through realtime. I am using res_odbc and a local mysql
database.

If I run:

realtime load queues name myqueue

I get "No rows found matching search criteria.", however if I do the same
for a peer:

realtime load sippeers name

Then I get a result. Since my queues table is in the same database as my
sippeers table, I was expecting consistent result between the two.

I am a bit stuck here on where to look for errors or how I can debug this
issue, I can't see any error messages when I call the Queue application
besides "queue_exec: Unable to join queue". Also, this is an almost exact
copy of an existing Asterisk, so I'm confident the table structure is
correct but I'm obviously missing something.

Any suggestions?