[asterisk-users] change dialing process on live call

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Sun Aug 19 07:29:03 CDT 2018

On Sunday 19 August 2018 at 14:20:35, Khalil Khamlichi wrote:

> Thanks for your response, this works but we cannot hardcode this in the
> dialplan, we need this to be done from an external application connected
> either via manager or stasis.

Have you considered using Asterisk Realtime to store (part of) your dial plan
in a database?  That can be updated dynamically and takes effect without a
reload.

Obviously, if you have a Dial() command in the dial plan, you can't change
that command *while* it's being executed, but you can change it for the next
time that context gets executed.

Antony.

--
I wish you the worst day of your life today.

After all, then you know the rest will always be better.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.