[asterisk-users] ContactStatus AMI Event on PJSIP Reregistration

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Wed Aug 15 09:01:06 CDT 2018

Kia ora,

I currently have a code review up[1] which removes the ContactStatus AMI event when a PJSIP endpoint re-registers. I removed it as I believed the ContactStatus event was redundant (as the status has not changed from the last event that would have been sent). Does anyone currently rely on this behavior?

Cheers,

[1] https://gerrit.asterisk.org/#/c/asterisk/+/9822/

--
Joshua Colp