[asterisk-users] Explain PJSIP user matching within inbound SIP trunks

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 05:14:09 CDT 2018

May I add the following to my previous question:

- When I wrote "only looking at From header", I meant looking at domain
part of From header, leaving user part of From header for other purposes.

- With a From header such as From: "John Doe" <sip:123456789 at foobar>, it
would match foobar with a [foobar] endpoint, and then set CALLERID(name) to
John Doe and CLAARID(num) to 123456789