[asterisk-users] headers in master.csv

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Thu Apr 26 09:00:20 CDT 2018

On 2018-04-26 09:49, John Tuxies wrote:
> Hi. i am looking for a way to have headers for each section of the
> Master.csv
> eg call duration, hangup cause, destination,...
> is there a way to add it and be there permanently, even after log
> roratation due to size or date, please?

That's easy: no.  ;-)  But, less-snarkily, that's the kind of thing that
scripting is made for.  Clearly, you're looking to import it into
spreadsheet.  In your shoes, I'd set up a file with *just* the headers,
and then when you wanted a CSV for import, do something like this:

cat heaerfile.txt master.csv > file_to_import.csv

And lo!  Done.

-Ken