[asterisk-users] Wanted: WebRTC tutorial

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Apr 24 11:08:23 CDT 2018

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 10:54 AM, Bruce Ferrell <bferrell at baywinds.org> wrote:
> A while back (last year maybe?), there was a Digium blog post on setting up
> WebRTC.
>
> I was never able to get that working.
>
> I was working with Asterisk 15 on a RHEL derived distro and had no idea of
> where to go to shoot the failure.
>
> Has anyone got a tutorial with trouble shooting?

Great question!  I'm assuming you're talking about the SFU blog post -
http://blogs.asterisk.org/2017/09/20/asterisk-15-multi-stream-media-sfu/
?

I'd be curious as to what difficulties you ran into.  We actually need
to try to consolidate the information in that post with the webrtc
setup page on the wiki -
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+WebRTC+Support

You might try those two pages if you haven't yet.  If you have
already, perhaps posting your specific challenges that you encountered
here might be helpful.

Thanks!

--
Matthew Fredrickson