[asterisk-users] Disable blind and attended transfer during call

Andrzej Nowrot andrew.nowrot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 16:09:49 CDT 2018

Hi

Is there a way to disable blind and attended transfer during a call.

I am trying this configuration but unfortunately with no luck:

- in features.conf

[applicationmap]

disabletransfer => 9*9,self,GoSub(disabletransfer,s,1)

- in extensions.conf

[incoming]

exten => 99,1,Set(__DYNAMIC_FEATURES=disabletransfer)
exten => 99,n,Dial(Sip/alice,120,tT)
exten => 99,n,Hangup()

[disabletransfer]

exten => s,1,Set(FEATUREMAP(atxfer)=)
exten => s,n,Set(FEATUREMAP(blindxfer)=)
exten => s,n,Set(FEATURE(inherit)=yes
exten => s,n,Noop(${FEATUREMAP(atxfer)})
exten => s,n,Noop(${FEATUREMAP(blindxfer)})
exten => s,n,Noop(${FEATURE(inherit)})
exten => s,n,Playback(beep)
exten => s,n,Return()

I can see that after dialing 9*9 the call goes through the disabletransfer
context, but it does not turn the transfer possibility off. I still can
enable transfer by dialing  * or # (which are my defaults for atxfer and
blindxfer).

What am I doing wrong?