[asterisk-users] Asterisk behind NAT Early Media Video

Floimair Florian f.floimair at commend.com
Tue Apr 10 02:37:31 CDT 2018

Hi Benjamin!

You're obviously using a similar scenario that I have in place for testing.
I initially had issues with early media (not only video also audio) as well in that scenario. What I had to do was to additionally set

external_media_address=<your external IP>

in pjsip.conf

Also, as I wrote the patch for early-media video I'd be interested in any feedback from it.

With best regards

Florian Floimair
Innovation - Software-Development -  VoIP & DevOps

COMMEND INTERNATIONAL GMBH
A-5020 Salzburg, Saalachstraße 51
Tel: +43-662-85 62 25
Fax: +43-662-85 62 26