[asterisk-users] Iridium integration / gateway

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Wed Apr 4 16:36:47 CDT 2018

Hi Tim,

The PotsDOCK is what I was looking for. I'll propose that to my customer.

My use case is an airway company, who needs Iridium for safety reasons,
but does not want to be stuck with only one handset, so the idea is to
connect the handset to the asterisk PBX, so they can call from any desk
phone.

Many thanks for detailed answer.

Best regards,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                   Systèmes   Linux   en   Polynésie  française
https://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 40.50.10.40 / GSM: +689 87.797.527