[asterisk-users] Load testing with media in batch mode

marek cervenka cervajs2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 10:16:26 CDT 2017

my perftest suite

call generator
   sipp, but creating sipp scenario is not easy.  i'm using more user
friendly(but its for win) - http://startrinity.com (REST API available)

device emulation
   using asterisk as SIP client in docker - 30 SIP endpoints per instance

reports
   pbx cpu/load/.. - grafana
   call details - export from startrinity

my plan for automation is node.js app connected via ARI to Asterisk and
via REST API to startrinity. endpoints configuration  via ARI Push to
PJSIP realtime