[asterisk-users] Realtime pjsip issues

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Fri Sep 15 10:30:13 CDT 2017

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017, at 12:18 PM, Bryant Zimmerman wrote:
> Joshua
>
>  We are using MariaDB as the database storage.
>  We have recreated the database tables with alembic.
>
>  Test 1:
>   	We enable tables for aors, auths and endpoints only.  	With cache turned
> off the end point registers successfully        We have no way to get any
> feed
> back as pjsip show/list returns no objects found.       pjsip send notify
> cmd
> endpoint -- does not work as it says there is no endpoint.      endpoint
> can
> send a call as it appears to be registered, we have no way to confirm
> this
> form the console but calls come in.

<snip>

The show and list commands are supposed to work, even without caching
being enabled. Your problem is therefore at the realtime level. Calls
coming in should appear on the console, and the endpoint name will be in
the channel name. Enabling caching just masks it some because things
exist in the cache for a bit.

>  I can offer the following:
>      A dump of the database schema that alembic is creating.
>      extconfig.config
>      sorcery.conf

Feel free to provide these and me (or another individual) may pick out
what is wrong.

--
Joshua Colp