[asterisk-users] Realtime pjsip issues

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Thu Sep 14 13:41:43 CDT 2017

We are having an issue where on the latest version of asterisk when
configuration pjsip via realtime.

 we do a pjsip list endpoints  it shows our endpoints but lists them as
invalid.
 When we do the pjsip list endpoints again it shows no objects.

 This applies to pjsip list aors as well.  We did not have this issue on
our older asterisk 13 installs. My guess is something has changed with
pjsip and realtime. Anyone have any ideas where I can start. We have tried
a number of things already and would love some suggestions.

Thanks
zktech