[asterisk-users] Now to set contact username and from username idependently

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Fri Sep 8 08:38:33 CDT 2017

Hello

Finally I figured out, how our SBC does matches invites to
registrations with the Contact header.

But now I run into a Problem:

How do I set the contact header of an invite different to the From
header?

INVITE sip:called-id at URI SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP IP:5060;branch=z9hG4bK495c70cc
Max-Forwards: 70