[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13.X with multiple IP addresses: Can I force a given chan_sip peer to a given IP address ?

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 01:30:23 CDT 2017

> Oliver,
>
> Not per peer.

That confirms what I thought (feared ?).
Maybe, I'm gonna try with PJSIP channel instead as you can specify a
peer-specific transport with PJSIP.
I'll check if if using a specific IP is PJSIP transport setting.

> What you can do is if you have a few spare IP's is set up OpenSiPS and
> bounce the calls that way. The call will be Carrier -> OpenSipS ->
> Asterisk. Asterisk will see the IP of OpenSipS and you can decide there
> what to do with the call.

Yes certainly, that's an interesting solution that also brings other
benefits, its main limitation being my current of  OpenSiPS experience.

Thanks for replying