[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11.25.2

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Sep 5 08:01:04 CDT 2017

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017, at 09:56 AM, Jerry Geis wrote:
> My setup using 11.25.1 was working. When I installed 11.25.2 I now get
> "sort of" working.
>
> I am using NAT in the setup. When I have an internal phone and call out I
> get audio both ways.
> But when I call IN my phone rings but I have no audio.
>
> Is there a new setting I need to tweek ?

You can try setting "strictrtp" to "no" in rtp.conf and seeing if that
resolves the issue. If it does then getting a packet capture of the
traffic could confirm why we are dropping the media. It may be that the
source is changing without telling us, which the security fix protects
against.

--
Joshua Colp